Oh no! This article is a stub!
It can be improved in areas such as grammar, style, wiki-formatting, spelling and expanding.
Priffy is a pink-colored LocoRoco with a hard-edged, curved single antenna on top. She has purple eyes, apricot pink lips, and a feminine voice.
When Priffy eats a berry or absorbs a second Priffy, her antenna grows into two antennae.
Priffy is bright and cheerful but sometimes she can be clumsy. She is seen chatting with her friends. Priffy even speaks with a French accent.
Appearances in other media
- Priffy's name is possibly derived from the word "pretty."
- Although Leah's surname wasn't credited, it is speculated that Priffy is voiced by Leah Dizon.
- Because she is named "Leah".
- Leah has a French ethnicity (due to her mother being of French descent) which is probably the reason why Priffy speaks in a French accent.
- Leah has been listening to R&B music since the age of 12 and LocoRoco soundtracks have reggae, soul and R&B music.
- And she moved to Tokyo, Japan on March 2006 which is coincidentally the year and the country when and where LocoRoco was created respectively. Leah probably works as a voice actress for Priffy even though it's unsourced on some sites.
- Priffy is similar to Kulche in these ways:
- Their eyes look similar but they have different eye colors (Priffy has purple eyes while Kulche has brown eyes).
- They are the only LocoRocos that have one antenna that grows into two antennae when they eat a berry or absorb a second LocoRoco.
- Their antennae also look similar but the top of their antennae are different (Priffy's is hard-edged and curved while Kulche's is round and curvy)
- Priffy and Tupley are the only LocoRocos to have lips with a lip outline.
- Priffy and Viole are so far the only female LocoRocos in the series.
- In LocoRoco Midnight Carnival, Priffy's favorite place is BuiBui Fort. Possibly because it's the closest thing to Franzea, a stage that doesn't appear in this game.
|Kulche ☺ Viole ☺ Budzi ☺ Pekeroné ☺ Chavez ☺ Priffy ☺ Tupley|
|Intro. in LocoRoco|
| Intro. in LocoRoco|